10 FACTS ABOUT FRIENDS!
- Jesus is a friend that is closer than a brother.
- To make friends with Jesus, you must obey his commandments. You must do what he tells you to do in the Bible, which is God’s word to us.
- You need to listen to your friends if you want a lasting friendship.
- Never mistake an acquaintance for a friend.
- If you make friends with a mystery man, you are in for surprises and all of them may not be pleasant.
- It’s foolish to make friends with someone with whom you have nothing or very little in common.
- You shouldn’t travel with a man not headed in your direction.
- If you don’t have friends, it’s probably because you are not friendly.
- You don’t have to be handsome, beautiful or popular to have friends.
If you walk around wearing a frown and acting as if you’ve got all the world’s problems on your head, don’t expect friends to flock round you