7 REASONS WHY LOVE RELATIONSHIPS BREAK UP
Why do relationships break up?
There are as many reasons as there are love relationships!
But you don’t have to wait for the tears, the heartbreaks and the broken promises. There are actually symptoms which tell you that your relationship is not doing too well and if care is not taken, it will soon be history.
Here are 7 symptoms of “sick” relationships:-
- When jealousy shows up and every action and motive is questioned by one partner, the relationship is doomed.
- When two people begin to grow apart and they begin to develop interests in activities or lifestyles that are not mutually attractive, the relationship begins to die.
- When one of the couple has to leave town for an indefinite or long time, absence makes the heart grow fonder but absence can also kill a relationship if someone charming steps into the picture.
- When one partner feels they are giving all they can give and the other partner feels they are not getting enough, someone is likely to give up on the relationship.
- When a relationship is all about getting physical, (sex) sooner or later someone is going to move on to greater challenges (other women)
- Where there is no trust, respect and true friendship, relationships cannot stand the test of time.
- Where one partner is clingy and doesn’t allow the other to have some space and be an individual, sooner or later that partner is going to feel crowded and may take off.
THE POINT THEN IS, IF YOUR RELATIONSHIP HAS ANY OF THE SYMPTOMS DESCRIBED ABOVE, IT’S TIME TO ADDRESS THESE SYMPTOMS QUICKLY OR ELSE YOUR LOVE RELATIONSHIP WILL SOON BE HISTORY!